Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Why Now? Why TV?

You may be asking why I would decide to start writing a blog now.  Blogs are no longer popular.  No one reads blogs.  In fact the 'you' at the beginning of the sentence may be NOONE at all.  That being said, over the past 5 years I have watched more television than most people I know.  It started in my undergraduate degree where I downloaded EVERYTHING.  Movies, TV shows, whatever.  And I was not very discriminating.  I gave everything a shot.  Not everything made the cut and I stopped watching much of what I started.  But that is what this blog is about.  It is a comprehensive, completely subjective list of what I think to be the best TV shows, why you should watch them, what shows they are similar to and why they will positively impact your life.
I truly believe that being addicted to TV has made me a better person.  Or at least better at making pop cultural references.  And so with that in mind, I invite you to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment